Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 Sexy Showalter Reading Challenge


I'm joining a few reading challenges this year. And I don't know that I'll make my goals in all of them but we'll see. Haha. I know I'm over reaching.





Here's my category and booklist subject to change of course.  Sign up link is to the side of my blog if you wish to join Under The Covers Reading Challenges.



Category 4: Sexy for Showalter
13-18 books OR 4 Series completed
You know your Lords from your pleasure slaves; your aliens from your nymph kings; demons, vampires, dragons, genies you love them all and aren’t afraid to wear your “Sexy for Showalter” t-shirt to prove it!



White Rabbit Chronicles
Alice in Zombie Land
Angels of the Dark
Wicked Nights
Otherworld Assassins
Last Kiss Goodnight
Lords of the Underworld
The Darkest Fire (short story)
The Darkest Night
The Darkest Kiss
 The Darkest Pleasure
The Darkest Prison (short story)
The Darkest Whisper
Heart of Darkness (novella)
The Darkest Passion
The Darkest Lie
The Darkest Secret
The Darkest Surrender
The Darkest Seduction
Into the Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. :)