Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tour: Book Soundtrack: Spotlight: Alpha Girl (Wolfling Saga Book #1) by Kate Bloomfield

Title:Alpha Girl (Wolfling Saga Book #1) 
Author: Kate Bloomfield

Genre:Mature YA-New Adult/Paranormal Romance

 I love this cover and the synopsis really caught my attention. I'm sad to say I had to pass on the opportunity to review it for the tour for you all because I had too many other reviews for  this month. Being me, I can't wait to read it when I have the time!

**not intended for audiences younger than 15 years of age, as it contains scenes of a sexual nature, and coarse language.**

Synopsis:
Seventeen year old Rose Goldman is highly unpopular in the little town of Halfway. Ever since the ‘attack’ when she was a girl, people and animals have been afraid of her. She gets bullied in school, and called ‘wet dog’ because of the way she smells, despite being extremely hygienic. However, life takes a turn when a new teacher starts at Halfway High. Mr. Stone, the quirky and charismatic English teacher is twice Rose’s age, but she feels an unexplainable pull towards him from day one. Despite her better judgement, Rose pursues a friendship with Mr. Stone, who seems unable to stay away from her.
What is pulling this unlikely pair together?




 Buy Links: Amazon    LuLu     Smashwords  


 I Love listening to music when I read. Here is a soundtrack from Kate for us to listen to for Alpha Girl!
 Also here is a chapter by chapter list!
1. Satellite heart - Anya Marina
2. Creep - Radiohead
3. Just a little girl - Amy Studt
4. Monsters - Hurricane Bells
5.  Comet - Jebadiah
6. All I want is you - Ballpark Music
7. Our Perfect Disease - The Wombats
8. Don't stand so close to me - The Police
9. Wake Up - Awolnation
10. Hearing Damage - Thom York
11. Not Giving In - Rudimental 
12. The Rubens - The best we got
13. Tremble for my beloved - Collective Soul
14. Stay together for the kids - Blink 182
15. Iron and Wine - Flightless Bird American Mouth 
16. Biding my time - Busby Marou
17. Light all my lights - Seeker Lover Keeper
18. I'm all yours - Metric
19. Jungle - Emma Louise
20. I will wait for you - Mumford and Sons
21. Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men


About Author and LINKS:
bloomfield

Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Wattpad | Goodreads| Amazon

Best-selling and independent Australian author, Kate Bloomfield, has successfully made a name for herself in the world of self-publishing at just twenty-three years old. Her newest and most precious book yet, Alpha Girl, is a controversial Paranormal Romance between a student and teacher.  A book not for those easily offended.
Kate was born in Enfield, London in 1989, but has lived in Wollongong, Australia for most of her life.
Now working full time as an independent author, Kate has published four novels, and two short stories.
Her fifth novel ‘Alpha Girl’ is a paranormal romance that explores a complicated a student/teacher relationship. It is due for release on April 1st 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. :)