Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Review: Interveiw: Naughty Bit: Worth the Risk by Anne Lange




Title: Worth the Risk

Author: Anne Lange

Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance

Length: Novella

Word Count: 26,491

Page Count: 118

Price: 3.99

ISBN: 978-1-939194-51-0

Heat Level: 4

Editor: Rachel Firasek

Cover Artist: Annie Melton

Release Date: 1/4/2013


 

Buy Links

 

Anne Lange

Check your inhibitions at the door.
Twitter | Facebook | My Website | LS&WD | Goodreads | Pinterest





 
The first time around things were great. Until something went wrong in the relationship that caused Molly to pull away and call it quits. Heartbroken Tanner couldn't deal with even being in the same area so he just up and disappeared. Until now when both Molly and Tanner end up  one a camping trip together with friends.  It goes back and forth with what happened then and what's going on now flawlessly and gives you a deeper understanding of what this couple has gone through and is currently going through.  It flowed nicely and has a couple spicy to hot scenes that are well placed. 
A second chance type of love story! Who doesn't enjoy a second chance. 
 
 Molly went through a lot during the last half of their final college year. Unfortunately she kept it mostly to herself and it caused her the love of her life. I can understand why she does what she does. But what a hard secrete to keep and deal with! 

Tanner visiting family accidentally runs into a old friend and talks him into going on the annual camping trip with their group of friends that Tanner has been avoiding for years. Everyone accepts his disappearance and doesn't seem to give him grief about it. I think that small part is the only thing that kept me from giving it 5 stars as it seemed odd to me. Everyone thought he broke up with Molly and vanished and they welcome him back with open arms? However, other then that very small bit it was a a great book. I really feel for Tanner because of how Molly treated him in the past. I'm glad he came around and decided to get answers and closure on that part of their lives. 

This book is definitely worth reading. It's got a certain feeling to it that is hard to find words to describe. Even as a sadness lays below their story they manage to muddle through life until they come back together to figure things out for themselves and for each other.



Blurb
Even the hottest sex might not be enough to ease the pain of the past…

Molly Simpson arrives at a beautiful provincial park, ready to spend the May Two-Four holiday camping with friends. This weekend is the highlight of her year—or it was, until Tanner Daivies showed up. Her high school crush is all grown up, sexy as sin, and he’s demanding answers—answers Molly isn’t sure she can give him. She had her reasons for leaving him all those years ago, but now, sex with Tanner is scorching, and when they’re together, it’s clear they were never meant to be apart. But the past doesn’t want to stay buried, and Molly isn’t sure reliving it is worth the risk…

 Anne has stopped by for an interview! 
Welcome Anne and thanks for coming to share about your book! 
Lets get started.



Do you write more than 1 story line at a time?

Yes, I usually have two going at the same time, and if another idea strikes me, I’ll write enough of it down that I’ll be able to come back to it later.  Or, if I happen to see a submission call that really intrigues me, I’ll try to fit it in (for short stories).  If I get stuck or bored with one, I like to have another one I can turn to.


That sounds like a lot of writing! How do you manage to fit writing into your daily life?
It’s not easy because I work full time and am out of the house for at least 12 hrs a day.  I sometimes try to fit some writing time in at work during my lunch hour, but that rarely works. I’m usually left with evenings and weekends to cram writing and other writing-related activities in. 

 And for those HOT  scenes when others keep bothering you?
For those scenes, I really need to be in the mood to write them. And once I am, I won’t stop until it’s done.  Those “moods” are hard to find.  If I’m not in that zone, I’m easily distracted.


Can you tell us a little about the book you are promoting?
Worth the Risk is a reunion story. It’s about two people who grew up in a small town, fell in love and planned a life together.  Things happen, situations change, and relationships fall apart—as did this one.  Ten years later, they are reunited.  He wants to know what happened back then, but she doesn’t want to be reminded.  However, they both realize they can’t stay away from one another.  Sparks ignite, and…


If you're interested, here's a link to the video trailer 

Where did you get your ideas for it? 

The guts of this particular story is based on a true life event, mine.  What happens to the heroine is based on what happened to me a number of years ago.  I wasn’t that young or even single at the time, but the loss was still as devastating to me as it was to her. Some people will question her choice not to be open and honest with him, but even in real life that decision is sometimes hard to make.

Thankfully, as it normally does with such events, they happen for a reason, fate steps in, and future events or precious gifts wouldn’t exist without them. 

That's very true but also very sad. 



How do you come up with your naughty/sex scenes?
From personal experience of course, doesn’t everyone?  LOL! Actually, a good imagination, a little personal experience, fantasy, and ideas generated from other books I’ve read. 

Do you ever let family members read your books?
Yes. My husband read this book before it went out. He read a very early version and then the final. And when it was released, many members of my family bought it and read it. My aunt thought my mother would be horrified and ashamed, but I know my mom. She was very proud of me, and can’t wait for my next book.

 That's awesome!
Can you tell us what other books you have that you are working on or will be releasing soon?
I have just contracted another book with EtopiaPress, a ménage story.  I don’t have a release date yet. It’s actually book one in a series of four and I’m working on book two right now.  I have also written a romantic suspense with paranormal and erotic elements that’s being considered by another publisher, and I’m currently writing book two for that series.

  I'll have to keep a look out for those!
Do you plot, outline, or a mix of both? 
I started out pure pantser.  I’ve tried plotting (for workshops I took) and got bored with it.  But now I’m a mix of both.  I’ve seen the benefit of doing some preliminary plotting, just enough to know who the characters are and where they want to end up.  I let the journey there be a complete surprise to both me and the reader.

Fun for both you and us readers.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting with us today!   

 I know due to the tornado I've had to reschedule things about a little bit. But I didn't want my readers/followers to miss out on this book or interview. Below is a little Naughty Bit for... 
well everyone's enjoyment!!!!
It's not even my favorite. 
That is reserved for the car. 
But you'll have to pick it up and read it to see that one.



 Naughty Bit! 


He groaned. “You’re wet.”

Her cheeks heated at his observation. His tenderness overwhelmed her as he eased a finger inside, leisurely pumping it in and out. Pleasure zinged along her nerves. When he withdrew, she mewled at the loss until he slid a tiny bit higher to tap her clitoris.

Gasping, a wave of sensation rolled through her body, and she jerked her hips, seeking more. He rubbed her clit, round and round in tiny circles. She tensed her thighs, the tingles of an impending orgasm blossoming. He stopped, kneeling back to peel her jeans off. As he stood to remove his own clothes, she contemplated his body. Her breath caught in awe every time. At twenty-two, he was in his prime—big, muscular, and strong. Her fingers itched to trace the contours of his hard stomach.

Her gaze traveled lower. He threw his clothing aside and put a condom over his straining erection. His hands shook.


You’d think this was their first time.

Straddling her hips, he sank to his knees. Lowering to settle his body over hers, he supported his weight on his forearms. At the moment of impact, skin to skin, a tremor rolled through her. The hair on his legs tickled. He pressed the warmth of his chest against her breasts. The hard length of his cock rested hot and heavy against her sex. She quivered. In his arms, she was complete.

His eyes glowed with passion. He placed soft kisses on the side of her neck, her collarbone, and the tip of each breast, sliding his body lower, making his way down her stomach to her belly button. He dipped his tongue in and swirled it around. A sensual shiver danced over her skin.

Grasping her hips in both hands, he continued his journey. He shimmied until his shoulders were wedged tight between her thighs. Then he stopped. Hot little puffs of air tickled her exposed flesh. She glanced down her body. Tanner lay there, staring at her intimate parts. She remembered the embarrassment she’d felt the first time he’d gone down on her. It hadn’t taken long before it turned to exquisite torture and then mind-numbing bliss, something she anticipated each time they made love.

She heard him exhale as he placed the lightest of kisses on her clit, a butterfly touch at first, barely there. Tease. He applied the smallest amount of pressure, and she groaned. He swiped his tongue down through her slit, and back up, capturing the cream that flowed free.

“God, you taste good.”

She couldn’t resist. “You work in the restaurant business, and the only word you can come up with to describe taste is good? Not very impressive.”





Anne Lange grew up with a love of reading. In fact, if you take a close look, she’s got a book with her where ever she goes, and will usually sneak in at least a chapter or ten whenever she can spare a few minutes. She reads many genres of fiction, but prefers to write sexy romance with attractive men, strong females, and always a happily ever after.

While embarking on a career as a romance author, Anne juggles a full time job and a family. She grew up in Southern Ontario (Canada), but now makes her home in Eastern Ontario where she lives with her husband and three children, and Rocky the bearded dragon.



Worth The Risk - Etopia Press (available now)
 

Blogaholic Designs”=

3 comments:

  1. Thanks you Brenda for hosting me today, and for your kind words.

    Take care
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello busy girl Anne!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. :)