Thursday, July 4, 2013

Review: Good Enough To Share by Zara Stoneley


GOOD ENOUGH TO SHARE 
(Good Enough, Part 1 - Christmas)
 by Zara Stoneley
 Erotic Contemporary Romance
Including:
Menage, F/M/F, M/F/M and sex outdoors.


Stars 5
Spicy

Holly left her husband James and moved in with an old friend Charlie in Cheshire, England. Sophie, Charlie, and Holly have been friends since their university years and are a happy bunch together but each of them had something in their past that they had to face and grow.  While most of the story is focused around Holly,  Zara manages to give us a group of great characters. Each and everyone one of them develop as they become a closer family built on lasting friendships. We get to tag along in their lives around Christmas in a way that made them feel like old friends which drew me in even more.     

Holly is trying to start over and move on from her divorce. Sophie is a fun loving friend who looks out for everyone and tries to set up Holly with her crush Dane. Charlie is her hot guy friend that is always there for her. It's clear that after Sophie's set up with Dane they allowed themselves to act on desires that helps them all figure out what they want and who they want to become. It makes for a great sexy story filled with lust, love, and exploration. 

While the F/M/F scene barely had anything going on sexually between Holly and Sophie she definitely still gives us a hot sexy scene that focused more on Holly and Dane. There really isn't any F/F or M/M action in the menage scenes so its perfect for those looking for sexy menage scenes with a great story without the F/F or M/M focus. I think my favorite was with Dane, Holly, and Charlie but I don't want to spoil it by talking about here. You'll have to grab it up and check it out for yourself!

I have to go now and start book 2  Good Enough to Trust because I just can't wait to find out more about Sophie and see what else Zara has in store for us! 




BLURB

One Christmas, four friends - will they still be together by New Year?
Divorce wasn’t part of the plan for Holly, but then again nor was spending the festive period with two sexy men and Santa’s little helper! With a disastrous marriage behind her, and three good friends who are willing to share, moving on could be fun – if only she can accept that sometimes her heart is wiser than her head.
Dane doesn’t do commitment, which suits Holly just fine. But when things heat up between the four friends, he’s forced to face up to his past. Will realising he’s good enough mean he no longer wants to share…?
Laid back Charlie knows that if his best friend becomes his lover he could end up losing big time. But can he resist? And when the girl he once loved comes back, who will he decide to spend the New Year with?
…And Sophie just wants to have fun. She’s got the answers to everyone's problems, except her own …. is she the one who needs good friends most of all?
Will a caring, sharing, lust and love filled Christmas lead to the happy ever after they all desire?


WARNING - Christmas may never seem the same again!


Barnes and Noble Kobo | Diesel

EXCERPT

I’d never really looked at Charlie before, you know, properly looked - because he was more like a geeky big brother. The annoying idiot who always stole the game controller from you, the guy who laughed at your high heels and told you the tart look was hot this season. The guy who was always there to cuddle up to and offer wise words when you’d had a shit day. But for some reason I was looking now, well staring, at his trim bum that his expensive chinos were hugging like a second skin. And I felt tempted, very tempted.
“Can he surf?”
“What?” Sophie gave me her ‘you’ve grown two heads’ look. Shit I’d done that speaking out loud thing when it was supposed to be in my head.
“I was just wondering. He just looks like he should be on a surf board in the sun somewhere.”
“Oh yeah, sure. The sun kissed beaches of Anglesey.” Sophie did sarcasm well, very well.
“They don’t get breakers there do they? I was thinking more sun-drenched Australia.”
“Is there something in your wine that I’ve missed out on?” She was right, it was a bit random, but I have this thing with people where I tend to imagine what they really should be doing, and I’d just had this startling image of Charlie with his hair slightly longer, and his body slightly more toned. He’d make a good surfer dude. “Anyway, forget Charlie, I’ve just spotted something much better.”
The evil glint in her eye, and the instant switch-on of her sultry smile should have warned me, but being one drink up and a bit slow on the uptake I swung round to follow the line of her sight. And really wished I had kept my head turned and my nose buried in my wine glass.
“You two out on the pull then?” You know how some deep male voices have that perfect resonance to vibrate right down to the bottom of your stomach and beyond? Yeah, that. I was blushing from the inside out and I had completely and utterly forgotten about Charlie, with or without a surfboard.
Christ, why was it that every time Dane Stephens popped up I was dressed in something that either said ‘shag me, I’m a complete tart’ or ‘I’m a complete saddo’? Or in this case a mixture of both. The fact that Sophie and I were propping up the bar, both with a goblet of wine in hand each didn’t help with the image much either.
“We’ve been working.” I tried to keep my face straight and stop my nipples making a break for freedom as the gorgeous guy who seemed to feature in every one of my current run of dirty dreams rested his hand on my shoulder and sent a warm thrill straight between my thighs. Along with a very strong urge to grab hold of him and give him the type of kiss that would leave a lasting impression. Gee, life would be so much easier if that kind of full frontal attack was one of my special skills. It wasn’t. Best mates with a bit of flirting thrown in as a side order was a better description of my capabilities.

I’d been having dirty dreams about Dane for as long as I can remember. Well, probably since the first time all six foot something of him had swaggered into this bar and given me the type of smile that gave me an almost, emphasis on almost here, uncontrollable urge to strip every last inch of his clothing off in slow motion. But I hadn’t, because nice girls don’t, do they?
“Been out hammering shoes on?” I tweaked a bit of straw out of his thick dark hair and resisted the urge to tangle my fingers in deeper, just in case I’d missed a bit. And then rub a hand over that broad, strong chest just for good measure. He was buff underneath that shirt, I just knew it. Well, I did actually. I’d seen him strip to the waist the odd time at the tail end of the summer when we’d actually seen a bit of that golden orb in the sky they call the sun, and he’d built up a sweat manhandling horses. And along with every other girl on the yard I’d gone weak-kneed and tried not to stare as I’d watched his muscles ripple and a trickle of sweat bead its way down his back. A bead of sweat that needed licking off.


Blogaholic Designs”=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. :)